Diving in the Medes Islands
Unisub has one of the best and oldest centres in the whole of Spain. Situated in a unique location on the Costa Brava. Just 30 kms from Girona, you can find the small costal village of L’estartit. Since 1965 this has been the home of Unisub, with nearly 53 years experience of serving divers from all over the world. Unisub is considered one of the best centres to take you diving into the marvellous underwater world of the Costa Brava and the Medes Islands. Our high standards and experience complete your holiday dreams of having unforgettable dives and will convert you into into a Unisub addict.
Unisub has 2 boats that depart twice daily, once in the morning and once in the afternoon – alternating visits between the coast and the Islands giving you the opportunity to dive at 15 sites.
In Unisub Estartit you will find :
– An international team of guides and instructors
– Dive courses from beginner upwards
– Dive boats
– Bottle filling station
– Equipment hire
– Repair shop
– Equipment storage
– Transport of equipment to boat
– Conference room with projectors and studio
– Restaurant ‘volanti’ offering daily menus
– Apartment and hotel booking service